INTRODUCTION TO PROGRAMMING
Course Description: This course seeks to open the minds of students in programming without restricting them to any programming language.
Course goal: At the end of this course, the student should be able to pick any programming language and develop real world applications with them.
Knowledge level: Any level, even people with no knowledge about computers can join
- Introduction: Introduce the course to the student, a brief history of programming; explain some basic concepts about computers, programming languages.
- Programming Rules: Explain the various rules of programming
- Handling Data: This will teach students how to handle data in programming, the various ways data can be stored and used to make great applications and utilize the resources of the computer effectively and efficiently.
- Programming Flow: This explains the flow of programming introducing the student to conditions and loops
- Structuring in Programming: This explains the various ways to structure your application by so doing writing meaningful codes
- Real World Examples: This opens the student to real world use cases of what they have learnt over the period
- Next Step: What is the next step after taking this course?
- Class Start: 2020-09-07
- Course Duration: 2 Months
- Student Capacity: Max 45 Students
- Class Schedule: Monday: 10am-12pm, Wednesday: 12pm-2pm