Web Application Development with Python Django
Welcome to the Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp! In this course we cover everything you need to know to build a website using Python, Django, and many more web technologies!
Whether you want to change career paths, expand your current skill set, start your own entrepreneurial business, become a consultant, or just want to learn, this is the course for you!
This course is designed so that anyone can learn how to become a web developer. We teach you how to program by using HD Video Lectures, Walkthrough Code Projects, Exercises, Concept Presentation Slides, Downloadable Code Notes, Reading Assignments, and much more!
Here is just a small sampling of the topics included in this course:
Bootstrap 3 and 4
Document Object Model
Django Admin Customization
and much,much more!
What you’ll learn
- Create a fully functional web site using the Full-Stack with Django 1.11
- Learn how to use HTML to create website content
- Use CSS to create beautifully styled sites
- Learn how to take advantage of Bootstrap to quickly style sites
- Learn how to use jQuery to quickly work with the DOM
- Understand HTTP requests
- Create fantastic landing pages
- Learn the power of Python to code out your web applications
- Use Django as a back end for the websites
- Implement a full Models-Views-Templates structure for your site
- Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- A computer with an internet connection and download privileges
- Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginners
- Professionals looking to bridge gaps in their knowledge
- Python Developers looking to get into Web Development
- Class Start: 2021-04-01
- Course Duration: 3 Months
- Student Capacity: Max 45 Students
- Class Schedule: Saturday, 10am - 1am & Sunday, 4pm-6pm